- You are welcome to attend as a family with the understanding that it is your responsibility to ensure everyone, including children, respect physical distancing protocol for the safety of everyone in attendance.
- Families/Bubbles who desire to sit together must register together and enter the building together.
- Nursery is available only for diaper changes.
- Registration must be completed each week you plan to attend.
- Registration can be done by filling out the form below or by calling 902-667-9126.
The following procedures are important to keep everyone safe from possible infection, and to ensure the continuation of in-person services:
- The NS Government requires wearing a face mask in public buildings for the safety of others.
- Doors will be unlocked 30 min before service.
- Please remain 2 metres apart from others outside your family bubble at all times.
- After entering the building, proceed to the designated area to confirm your registration
- Welcoming and helpful volunteers will direct you to the next available seat (to ensure physical distancing requirements)
- Even with our physical distancing, what about singing indoors? We’re encouraging only “whisper singing” (or humming) as we vocalize our praise to the Lord.
- At the end of the service, people will be released in an orderly fashion to allow everyone to return to the parking lot in a way that ensures “physical distancing” for everyone.
- Health and safety requirements do not allow for handshakes, hugs, coffee service, or the passing of offering baskets (a wall mounted offering box will be available for use)
Please do not come to the in-person service this week, if you meet any of the following conditions:
- If you have a temperature of over 38C
- If you are experiencing flu-like symptoms such as a cough, shortness of breath, sore throat, loss of taste or smell, vomiting, diarrhea, or fever in the last 48 hours.
- If you have been in close contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19
- If you have been out of the Atlantic provinces in the last 2 weeks.
- *Use great caution when considering whether to attend in-person if you are part of a “high-risk” group such as those aged 65 or over, have a compromised immune system or an underlying medical condition.